Have You Seen This Stuff?

Athena

Hmmm... I'm amazed that people in his area don't seem to have luck with Discus'!! I'm only 45miles west of him, also along the lake.....I think our water treatment center is similar since our water source is Lake Erie. I've known quite a few people that have raised discus without trouble or his fantabulous device!! :lol:

SCAREY... I'm ONLY 45miles west of him!!!!!!!! :unsure::hide:

I like doing water changes too.....gives me time to play with my goldies!!!

:fishtank:

.... he lost 2/3's of his fish? geeze... even the old ladies with goldfish bowls i fight with at work have better luck then that guy!

i cant understand how 5 goldies can live in a 1 gallon tank for 3 years when my kids get stressed in their tanks! sure its alittle overstocked, but not for their sizes now...

anywho.. thats FUNNY! get a good laugh! :D

B) Really, anybody who bought that would have to be a stone cold Moron!!!!!

By the way did anybody get the return address? :blink:

:rofl @ maniacholic!

I get this vision of this guy sitting at a computer, thinking "what's a word I can make up, to make all the people of the world buy my piece of junk?" :hmm

It's nice to know that there are other old fashioned people that clean their tanks with a scubbie pad and siphon tube like I do! ;)

It's nice to know that there are other old fashioned people that clean their tanks with a scubbie pad and siphon tube like I do!  ;)

304041[/snapback]

My sentiments exactly, nothing can replace good old fashioned elbow grease and regular water changes. :D

Archived