Have You Seen This Stuff?

Athena

After two months without water changes, NO AMMONIA IN WATER!

he just discovered a cycled tank! Praises to heaven and all glory, inform the press "top story cycling a tank has been discovered, pope in shock"!

Does not change PH...Lowers alkalinity

alkalinity is part of the PH count, thus we know he's a mmm employee :lol:

Wow! :blink: What a joke!

I've never understood why anyone who actually wants and loves fish wouldn't want to take care of them? I think it's strange how you see so many people try to bypass the whole "changing of the water". I actually enjoy it myself! :)

I actually enjoy it myself!

Me too Mariposa. I really don't find it to be a chore. I enjoy it and find it to be fun and rewarding when my tanks are clean and my water quality is good.

Me too Mariposa. I really don't find it to be a chore.  I enjoy it and find it to be fun and rewarding when my tanks are clean and my water quality is good.

302706[/snapback]

my feelings :exactly:lol:

And if you believe that one, I've got some prime real estate I'd like to sell you in south Florida! Or how about a bridge, woud you like to buy a bridge? :huh:

HAHAHAHAHa :rofl

After two months without water changes, NO AMMONIA IN WATER!

OMGWTFBBQ!!!11! Amazing! Cycled water!

icon_rolleyes.gif

ON THE TECHNICAL SIDE, THE AO1000-OF (AND ALL LINES OF THE WELZ AQUA OPTIMIZERS) WILL DO THE FOLLOWING:

* Removes the noxious information

* Replaces it with the original, beneficial water information ? as if it came from an energetically healthy mountain spring

Because we all know that water is meant to be read like a book.

A softer "feel" when you reach into it

Darn it, my water feels like a sack of bricks.

Best of all:

It can save you laundry powder

Guest Kamster

That is very funny, thanks for the post. I looked at the photos and i was :huh:

I did not know you can harness that type of energy?? He never did state that if he ran a filter? did he??

:lol1

Kamster :rofl

:rofl @ Raith!

I rather fancied he watched Stars Wars too many times combined with one of those bad commercials!

:popcorn

"Oh help me Obewan, my water is dead, let the force bring it to life!"

"But wait! Lets not forget folks, this amazeing product is, if you buy it now, only $210.00! Thats right folks, just $210.00. This amazing product removes ammonia, alkalinity and "Look Obewan".... The force removed tumours off that pleco! "

"Thats right folks, when you order now, we'll drop the 99 cents off it and you don't, I repeat, don't get anything absolutly free when you order now! "

:tomuch:

Archived