The Baby Albino Bristles Love The Snails!

Devs

:D These guys have been in Pleco Heaven since the snails moved in.I use to feed them veggies occasionally,but now that I have the snails,they're eating veggies everyday.Look at this guys belly-which isn't as full as it was the other day! :lol:51ccebbe.jpg

Guest VxShady

I've never seen an albino pleco before thats pretty nifty. And she is a lil chunky monkey but I'm sure that doesn't bother her one bit. Oh.. to be a fish.

My abino bristle won't eat veggies!!  I put cucumber in there for her, zucchini, collard greens, etc.... she doesn't TOUCH it!  You're lucky, and that pleco is FAT!!!  :lol:

Do you just throw it in fresh? My Brigs eat more if I cook the veggies slightly to soften them up.When I started doing that,the pleco's went wild. You wanna know what their favorite is.......Spinach!!!!! :exactly They will devour that in seconds it seems,and I don't think the snails have a chance! :lol: And then they have like 4 inches of green poop afterward,and all they do is lay there groaning/moaning,,,,, :rofl Bellies so stuffed! :exactly

:) Thats a very nice albino bristle pleco. My common pleco

doesn't eat many veggies.

Alex,mine never cared much either until I started steaming the veggies in water first til soft. Yesterday I put in a large chunk of cooked squash,and one of the big Pleco's devoured it in a minute! :o All that was left,was the rind,and when I looked,he had the circle around his belly like he was using a Hula HooP!!!!!!!!!!Too Funny!!!!

:D I was sitting here this morning having my tea,and looking at the Cory nowSnail tank,and I realized that I now have a bunch of cow-sized cory's!One of Levi's babies is in that tank,only because he was the last one in a small tank without a heater at the time,and he wasn't doing so well.I'm looking at him now-he's huge in the belly area. That baby betta can't stand the thought of everyone around him eating and not him,so he's learned to eat Pro-Gold/Fish Flakes/All kind of Veggies,etc....What-ever anyone else eats! He is too funny!!!!!!! I may have to put the whole tank on Fishy Weight Watcher's!!! :rofl

:) Thats a very nice albino bristle pleco. My common pleco

doesn't eat many veggies.

300083[/snapback]

Alex,mine never cared much either until I started steaming the veggies in water first til soft. Yesterday I put in a large chunk of cooked squash,and one of the big Pleco's devoured it in a minute! :o All that was left,was the rind,and when I looked,he had the circle around his belly like he was using a Hula HooP!!!!!!!!!!Too Funny!!!!

300168[/snapback]

I heard the squash was great for snails, seems like alot of fishys like them lol :)

Il have to try boiling the veggies,

Archived