Spixi Pics

Devs

:D That's a good idea to consider for my Brigs.Spixi's gotta be in the water though.I also think that if I used that idea for them,that the other snails would soon find them,and eat them thru the netting. :blink: If I get any to hatch Airwen,I'll definately send you one! ;)

ooooooooo...............babies!!!! :wub:

Im starting a snail only tank probably this weekend!!!!!

Im sooo exicted....you guys have gotten me more addicted to snails!!!

:flowers My apology's Smack!

I deffinetly want a couple Devs for sure! :bounce

Poor Cracker , Gabriel discovered him right off when I moved them from QT to the big tank! She nudged him about like a soccer ball for a bit. It was kinda funny, but I suppose he felt like someone had stuffed him in a garbage can and rolled him downhill........ :rofl

:lol1 She's decided he isn't a piece of orange now though!

Cracker is one of my two baby gold briggs. the other one is Snack! :rofl My son made a silly remark about escargot and when I asked him if he knew what kind of snails, of course he didn't have a clue. So being the smart alec I am, I quietly informed him that he would never go hungry and that there was snack & cracker!

Needless to say, for once I got the better of my son, he sort of got a funny look and color on his face and went quiet for a bit! Sort of green colored I think it was...

Cracker's shell has a bit of ledge to it, makes it look cracked, so the names stuck! :)

heheheheh! hey Sharon, did you get those splixi's from Ang? :D im getting some soon heheheh!

301563[/snapback]

Actually no...Woodle,Snips&Snails, & SHannon(Ijedic)...I'm trying to control myself here........I will eventually try Ang for sure! :o:rolleyes::lol:

• 2 weeks later...
:D The second batch hatched yesterday,or maybe looking at the time two days ago! I thought brigs were small! :lol: My first batch either is a dud,or something,cause they still haven't hatched yet.Right now,I have three batches of eggs in the tank...I'm letting mother Nature do her thing...I'm running out of snail room! :lol:

Wow, Sharon, with all those different kinds of snails in your house, how do you house them? All in one tank, or each species gets their own tank? I wonder how the breeding goes if they all mix and match in the same tank.... :lol:

Can I kindly ask if you could sell me one of those Spixi's as well? I don't mind paying for them of course... :please

:lol: Right now,I have them in a couple tanks-all species...I eventually want to do boy/girl so I can be in charge of whom is breeding with who. That way,I have some "Color control" Maybe anyway! :lol: As soon as those little guys grow big enough,I'll send you a few! ;)

Actually no...Woodle,Snips&Snails, & SHannon(Ijedic)...I'm trying to control myself here........I will eventually try Ang for sure!   

control yourself woman! :lol: actually if you want to save money, Ang is pretty reliable. im getting some juvies from her soon. :)

Barbara (Woodle) is really nice to work with, I haven't tried the others out yet. Another good source is Maria (Mariastuff, I think). She sells homemade snail buiscuits and other goodies as well.

Devs my goodness you have got to have at least 50 snails by now!! How are they all doing? Are you into breeding them now? And what on earth I you doing with them.

Archived