Sign in to follow this  
sandy

Amazing Tank

holy crap! thats amazing..... im envious .....that people could buy something like that. ;[

It's amazing. Would love to have that, but I'm wondering how would you vaccuum the bottom? Trying to clean it would probably be an all day job.

I bet if you can afford that tank you could probably afford to have someone maintain it for you. :tomuch:

I found another penny, only $19,703.18 to go now. :rofl

Wow! what a great tank :D I would love a tank that big :heart

How muxh would it weigh? just the water then all the equipment and stand.

Its a beauty though

Koko you would have to get a laptop and sit on the royal throne (toilet) to make room for a set up like that :rofl

Wow! In my case, the dogs, cats, kids & hubby would have to move outside! I wouldn't worry about the cats or dogs, but the hubby might bite! :tomuch:

That tank is just so amazing. I wish I married for money, but I married for love...which is why I'm broke :crp . Maybe we should all by lotto tickets :lol:

wow...thats amazing!!!! but it says a 'snorkling tank'....they look like they are just sitting there, not 'snorkling' cause its not like they can move around or anything! i wonder how they got inside? in the big pic, it looks like its not far from the ceiling....rather difficult to get in and even more difficult to get out, huh?

quality tank, and all the set up sounds amazing.

but what is the point in snorkelling at home? i thought the idea of snorkelling was to see the fish/sea creatures in their natural habitat and see new sights, doing it at home is stupid, you already know what's in there, you put it there!!

it's madness! madness i tell you!

:monkey :carrot :tomuch::pianobanana:why: