Pics Of My New Tank!

jsrtist

So, how big of a chunk will those fishies take out of your wallet? They're so beautiful, they have to be expensive.

Yes Sica I got your message. It was great to hear from you again! :D

My SW tank is going through a bad cyanobacteria problem. I have ruled out other possibilities and figure it is from not enough water flow, so Im going to get some more powerheads. Until then I am ashamed to let people see it! LOL

My mandarin was $25 because she was a rare color morph. We sell the regular ones for $15 at our store. That is definitely the most I have spent on a fish, but not much compared to what some really nice fish go for!

• 1 month later...

LOL I keep meaning to take some new pictures to post here. It actually is looking much better. I got the algae and cyanobacteria problem much more under control now. I really want to get a picture of my mandarin but she is so shy and so fast! I cant wait to show her off because shes beautiful. She is a rare bright red mandarin, where the others are a duller brown-red. I will try and get some pics up in the next week as I will have much more time then. :)

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived