Thank You Mods

koko

• Admin

I just want to say a very special thank you to all my Mods that helped me through some really tough times these last few months.

My grandma dieing, my cat got put down to sleep, two of my fish dieing, and me being very sick.

But I just wanted to say thank you for keeping everything running smoothly and keeping the peace.....

Please everyone give the mods a big Clap :hi5

:#1:#1

Thanks guys. And thank you Koko!!!! That was very nice of all of you.

I too wish to thank the other mods for their support and help they are a wonderful group of people. :rockon:grouphug:#1

I'm with ya on that one, Laurie! :happydance

Let's not forget about the members who've helped so well in keeping everyones queries and problems answered with such knowledgable help! You know who you are. ;)

Foremost and before all, everyone should thank Koko! For without her and her tireless dedication, all this would not be possible. :heart

• Admin

thanks toothless and Lauriep but with out you guys I couldn't have done this. You guys have really helped me out and some of you guys have gone out of your way beyond the duty line and really done some wonderful stuff.....thank you so much. :heart

Oh, but we aren't the only ones here - just like Paul said, there are so many helpful members here, and its a perfect team work! :yeah:

Archived