See What Happens...

Incandisco

Yesterday, I tried to get onto the forums, only to be faced with an error message (the white box with SQL errors...). Instead of coming here, and posting, I was forced to go elsewhere - that elsewhere was eBay! That's the bad news...

The good news, is when I looked at eBay, there was a 48" x 24" x 15" tank (approximately 75G), and cabinet going cheap. I bought it. Then I noticed an Eheim ProII 2028 cannister going cheap as well, so I bought it. I have to wait a whole week while my cheque clears, but I'm off to pick the tank up next Sunday, and the filter should be with me tomorrow.

75Gallon on the way... :panana

yeee hawwww for you!! congrats on the purchase. soon you will be deep in the throws of OGD. sounds like you already are.

on a semi related note, one of my family members has a 75 gallon, with a single oscar in it. she was telling me how sickly the oscar has been acting, and expects it to die soon. guess who spoke up about getting the tank? i hate to see her ten inch oscar go, but oh how happy it would make my goldies.

Archived