Just A Random Question

ryukingirl793

I eat fish but am very picky about what sort - I won't eat anything that is caught in drift nets or other environmentally damaginy ways or fish that are being over fished, so i don't actually eat much fish, and certainly not goldfish!

yes i eat fish, and i love it my family fishes alot so we always have fresh fish to eat, i even eat carp, considered a pest here in australia, but i really like the fish if you catch it in good running water and know how to prepar it, it's yummo. :)

Edited by puggirl

I have had fish for pets most of my life and have always eaten fish (except for several spells when I was a vegetarian).

:heart I absolutely LOVE sushi and sashimi.... It is quite separate to me--the fish that I eat and my pet fish. :exactly

Give me a nice piece of salmon, and you make me a happy person! I do love fish, but I don't like just every sort of it. Tapia, salmon, tuna, shrimp, those I like. And of course a big plate of sushi! :food

Guest squeeker

Yup, I eat fish. I love it! I don't like shrimp, crab, or lobster, though... I don't like to eat stuff that still looks like the animal. If there are any heads or tails left, it gives me the willies.

I also love to go fishing. It doesn't bother me at all, I'll catch and release or catch for food. I don't clean the fish, though.

Does anyone not like to go fishing anymore because they own pet fish?

i eat fish (but not goldfish!) when i'm eating fish i dont think of my gf cause as nancy said, they are separate. i'm catholic and on fridays during lent (right now) we can't eat meat....so fish it is if you want somehting of that substance. i looooove haddock and flounder.

haha...Ill eat tuna, but Im sure to make everyone aroudn me feel guilty that theyre "eating Lily's cousins!!!!"

this just made me think of this nirvana lyric "...its ok to eat fish cuz they dont have any feet..."

said who?!?!?!? :rofl