Okay Im Giving It A Try

koko

• Admin

I was talking to Ranchu and Im giving it a try guys.

Feeding Rice every morning.

Water changes of 20% everyday

Feeding Frozen Blood Worms every nite......

so lets see what they diside to do :lol

If there is anything else Im missing let me know :)

.......and unsalted - yep! Koko, you also can try those already cooked shrimp from the seafood dept. in the store, or the frozen smaller salad shrimp. Thaw them, cut them up, and down with it! And remember, as much as they can eat in 30 min!

Hubby tried the same thing, without the rice though, with our koi a few days ago, and he has 100s of eggs starting to swim in the pond now.....

And dont forget the champagne and candle light mood for them, together with a romantic movie!....or wait, was that for you for enjoy? :rofl

I remember Jeff saying it could take up to a week, or even a bit more than that.....

Poor Pharoh, I would run nuts if somebody stared at me all day, waiting for some action! He probably wonders if you dont have anything else to do! :rofl

• Admin

:rofl

See hes also mad cause Im waking him up at 7am in the morning to cause this is when I go to work and I have to feed him them. Poor guy :lol1

i think you may have the whole watched pot syndrome thing happening. they will eventually get down on it. just has to be on thier timetable, and not ours. on the plus side....

when it does finally happen, i know where you can place at least one of the offspring. i have a tank waiting.......

• 4 weeks later...

Archived