My First Brig Clutch

eather.hey

Yup, yup! I'm so excited. The first clutch (out of 5) is hatching right this second. I'm so happy. There are 2 different shades, a pinkish-ivoryish color and a greyish with dark spots color. Who know what that means.

I counted about 40 hatchlings on the styrofoam...plus more were just coming out of the eggs.

This is so cool. :lol:

:D Hey!! No way!!! That's wonderful!!!!!!!I think one of mine is ready too--I think they laid it the day after yours. you can see little snails in someof the eggs@!!!WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D Hey!! No way!!! That's wonderful!!!!!!!I think one of mine is ready too--I think they laid it the day after yours. you can see little snails in someof the eggs@!!!WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, it's so weird, our snails have layed what, 4-5 clutches, each within a day or so of each other.

I just looked in the five gallon hatchery tank and there are hundreds of apples in there. I just don't know what I'm going to do. I don't know where I'm going to move them once they get bigger. It's getting insane over here. Spring needs to get here so I can start shipping the big ones out to make room for the hatchlings!

:rolleyes: Not really if you think aboutit.You got them all at same age/time.They're all reaching Ahem...their sexual maturity at the same time. :yeah: Funny,the one clutch that was laid with this one doesn't seem to look near as ready.This one is turning white and where white ones are,youcansee dark little forms inside.The other still looks more pink. :unsure: What do yours look like?

Archived