Live Fish Food

blinky000

hia, i really want to buy my fish some live daphnia or brine shrimp, my japanise shub used to love them as a baby, but my local pet shop stopped selling them. does anyone live in england and know of any chains that do live food? and help would be great, thanks,

Blinky000

Whereabouts are you Blinky?

Here in Oxford, we have a brilliant place for all types of food - it stocks all of the normal foods (pellets, flake, etc) as well as live daphnia & bloodworm, and too many frozen foods to mention here (I won't name them for fear of being branded an advertiser)....

If you want any specific info, PM me, and I'll see if I can help out - I travel quite a lot as part of my job, and may be able to help if I'm passing your general area.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Blinky - sorry, I've only just noticed where you come from. I go to Theale, just down the road from you every month or so. Do you want me to let you know next time I'm due a visit and bring you a couple of packs of Daphnia or Bloodworm? My LFS do it for 60p per pack....

• 2 weeks later...

finally! found some live food today!!!! its so funny seeing my bubble eyes trying to get the brine shrimp cos their sacs get in the way and their predictions arent that good with still food!

Archived