Sign in to follow this  
Guest RedWhiteRanchu

Top-view Fry

Guest RedWhiteRanchu

I fed my fry this morning in a bowl and took some pictures. They are around 2 1/2 months old. :heart

My Webpage

They are really cute :heart

Guest squeeker

They are so colourful!

How long are they at this point?

Guest RedWhiteRanchu

squeeker

They are around 1.5-2 inches. I usually nuke egg with water for them as a supplement food. :food

Your fry have developed really nicely. :heart Are you going to find it difficult to part with them, or are you going to keep them? :)

Guest RedWhiteRanchu

Selena

After spawning I got 200 fry now I have around 30 left. I plan to keep only 5-6 of them. Very sad though not be able to keep all of them :cry1 .

Those are some wonderful little babies, RW-Ranchu! :heart And that just proofs that even small fish should be fat and round when they are healthy. Yours look excellent.

I bought a small ranchu, about the same size than yours, at the show last weekend, and the poor little guy is so weak, he kept getting sucked in by the intake tube, no matter how low I put it. He shouldn't be this weak at that age, but he has the perfect body shape, except for being a bit underfed, which I will take care of, and he should turn into a chubby like yours in no time.... :heart