eather.hey

Who has a tank in their kitchen?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who has a tank in their kitchen?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Used to.
    • Thinking about it.

I know this is an old thread but came across it looking for something else.

I have a tank in the kitchen too. I love it there because I can see it while in the kitchen, dining or livingroom...and it was the only wall space I had.... :rolleyes:

:) Yeah,I was kind of surprised to see this surface because we don't normally pull up threads this old. I have moved since the original thread,and just want to add that since this is brought up,that I now have a tank in my kitchen and my bathroom! :yikes I actually have tanks in every single room now,including a 75 gal in the foyer. :thud:rofl3

Sharon, don't ever make fun of me again having tanks in every room in the house - you are just as bad! :rofl3 And worse, since in my house there aren't any tanks in the bathroom or kitchen (yet)... :lol:

:P I even took down some of my tanks when I moved! And hey Andrea, I lost all that yard space,and we won't even go into what's in your yard now will we???? :yeah::rofl

:) I not only have one, but "Three" tanks in my kitchen!

I am lucky and have a large country kitchen that includes a large area for a dining set and other furniture. I have one solid wall with my tanks! I have a 55 gal and a 15 gal on a very sturdy oak dresser and a 20 gal on a fish tank stand. I love them there as cleaning is so much easier with a sink nearby. :fishtank:

I wish i could have one in my kitchen but it's just to small. I have a 55 gallon in my living room and as soon as i get this fish keeping down to a T, i will be putting another one in my living room for Angel fish.

I've always dreamed of having a kitchen with a large tank in the wall... where you can look through to the eating area. *drools* Or to have a tank like the movie Duece Bigalo. That tank was 'near' the kitchen.

Glad to hear that a lot of people have tanks in their kitchen.

I have my 55 gallon goldfish tank, 10 gallon divided for my bettas and 3 gallon hex for betta. I have always had my goldfish in my kitchen so I can watch them while having my coffee in the morning. They help me relax and have an enjoyable morning before all *ell breaks with kids :krazy:

YES!!!! I have a 35 gallon hex tank in my kitchen. I get to watch my moors and fantail while Im cooking!!!! Yay for Lacy, Lucky, and Mutt! lol

I would DEFINITELY put a tank in the kitchen if I were able, but my kitchen Is WAYYY too small, and Id worry about cooking residues and other goodies getting into the filteration system, and not to mention temp fluctuations with steam and the such. When I own a kitchen that is bigger then 6 feet square lol, I will definitely have one in there tho. I think it would be nice to watch fishys at dinner. :)

Right now I've got 3!! tanks in my kitchen!! :rofl

Two of them I'm using to treat my big fish for parasites. The other one is for my fry!! :heart

And right next to the kitchen, in the dining room, I've got my 90 gallon up and cycling. Oh and let's not forget the 20 gallon I've got cycling in the laundry room!! :rofl It's like a pet store in here lately!!

We rarely cook in the kicthen and when we do the tanks aren't near the stove or anything anyway, they are on the other side of the breakfast nook thingy. Yeah instead of stools its a 55 gal tank and the 10 gal is on the top

All of my tanks are in the dining/living room. The 30 gallon is right around the corner from the kitchen. I would have a small tank in the kitchen but its smaller than most bathrooms!! <_<

Archived