Avery!

eather.hey

I finally took some pics of Levi and Snap's daughter, Shim and Spapita's sister, Avery. She looks really blue in these from the flash! If you'd see her in person, there is hardly any blue at all. I named her Avery when I first brought her home because I wasn't sure yet if it was a boy or a girl and I wanted to give it a unisex name...(Shim was taken already!) I'm about 99.9% positive Avery is a girl. I've never in my life wanted a girl pet, but I did want a female betta. Almost every pet I have is a boy and I had some bad luck with my betta boys, so my fingers were crossed that Avery was a little girl! :heart

Enjoy...

Averylookinblue.jpg

AveryandChesnutBrig.jpg

Thanks, once my goldie fry have found homes I'll have some extra room, yes I'm gonna get another 1, if not 2 more betta babes.

All of the babies are very different! There's another female that looks like Avery. There's a boy that's all a sky blue, there's a boy that has that white body with very pretty orangeish red fins...they're all very different. Devs needs to post more pics to show how much they've changed.

Archived