"chomps"

Devs

hahahahahahahahahahahah NOT!!!!!! Chomps will be a boy I say!!!!!!!!! Anyway here he is devouring a cuke. :lol: It was around two inches wide when he started. :lol:DSCF1664.jpg

:D At some point,the baby albino bristles & the cory's became interested.For the momemt of the pic,Chomps felt the pleco grasp the cuke-his antenna's & head went into hiding,but he never once left go of the cuke! Guess who won...DSCF1745.jpg

:blink: Iknow!!!n hahahahahaha! Do you know that a couple hourslater,Iwalked past & he was just finishing up? He never left the cuke!!!! :rofl No one else is going to like him much.......It seems that sharing is not in his thoughts..... :yeah:

Holy cow Sharon that thing is huge!! How much bigger is he gonna get?? Jenn is right you guys have monterous snails. Any chance they are from a nuclear accident?

:lol: Nah....he's still a baby!!!! No power plants around here either-just "good eatins"!!! :lol: Lots of growing left for him Laurie...As someone mentioned he's capable of getting "Softball" size!!! :blink::rofl

Softball size???!!! You have to be kidding?? My gosh if that is true where are you going to keep him? And won't he do damage to the fish at that size?

I think the next Chewy baby should be "Godzilla".

That's it Laurie...I am sending you a Chewy kid of your own!

The snails are scared of the fish btw, they go into their shells when the fish swim too close. And believe me, the fish can hold their own. Avery, my betta baby, ate the antenae off of my biggest Chewy baby, thinkin it was a worm I guess! It was the one I was gonna send to Toothy! I had to send him the second biggest one instead...which is okay, cuz I'm growing a little fond of the bigger one. I need to name it! Maybe I'll name it Paul. :rofl

:lol: It's hard to tell,but the hole he made with his mouth is the same size as his body! :o:rofl You sholud have seen him playing "Tug of War" with the pleco's! :lol:

Archived