Sign in to follow this  
the goldfish man

Oranda

hi all i went to my local pet shop and you should of seen the oranda i did it was the size of a football nearly i onastly did not no they could grow that big but i am sorry to say the tank was only just big a nuff to fit it in and a few other fish :angry:

thats crowded, what did you told those people? i seen many places where they have tank on top of tanks, and so many fishies are cramped..

i was not going to say any thing at first but then i thought thats not on keeping a fish in a little tank like that so i complaned abd she said she was going to set a 20 gal tank up to day but it did not come and i thought well doh its christmas

I have seen big goldies in small tanks in fish shops all the time :( The say it doesnt matter because the fish get sold within a week or so, but still...buy the time someone buys it, it could be very stressed and get sick, which isnt fair on the person that bought it :(