Sign in to follow this  
MaudlinBlithe

Last Weekend---

It was the fist date.... HA! It was also the LAST date!

Sooooooo. "Matt" comes to pick me up. Matt see's my Beautiful fish. But Matt says my Goldfish were "UGLY."

gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. What a Looser!!!!!!!!!!

My FISH ARE CUTER THAN HIM!!!! HONEST! (I didn't tell him that.. probably should have though huh....)

OH BUT THATS NOT ALL!

MATT then proceeds to tell me that he once tried to SWALLOW his friends GOLDFISH, but it made the goldfish mad! So he didn't swallow the fish down!!!!

GRRRRRRR! Is he a jerk, or what? Oh, and I won't be seeing him again!

Well, some of us slipped on the rungs of the evolutionary ladder. ;):))

Guest sourmilknightmares

...and some of us are just stupid.

<_< What an A**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loser!!!!!!!!!!With a capital "L"!!!

What a terrible thing to do, glad you dumped him, some people don't understand or care about other living things. Our fish are part of us and our families I hope you have better luck in the future.

most guys try too hard to make a laugh. *chtt chttch* time to assassinate another GF hater!

That was just while he was picking you up? So did you still go out with him after he told you all that?

How to Impress on a First Date:

1. Insult her pets.

2. Tell her you tried to eat a pet like hers as a joke.

His parents are the losers. They didn't teach him respect, or even any empathy. For other people, their pets, both their feelings, and the value of life. Saddest of all is he'll pass those non-values onto his own children one day. Be glad they'll never be your children! ;)

tell you what you should do now you should tell him to look at this web page no even better print it out so he nose he has made some very powerfull enemies and so he nose how much of a jork he is and dont show him this web site as he will come on and try and make some friends

I know the feeling at my school the rugby team as a hazing thing took shots with gold fish in them( gross). Provoked me not to play btw... anyway you can't let those people affect you ... You won't be able to stop the way that they are, all you can do is ignore them and eventually they will disapear(or as far as you are concerned they will be gone)... Cheers and long live your fish, and disregard those people that don't matter... cheers

DPG

What a Jerk! As soon as he would have said "your GF are ugly" I would have said '#%#^$ OFF'. There are plenty of other guys out there.

I hope your next date is handsome & charming. I know of some like that, but unfortunately he's already married..........to me :lol:

Well you know what they say, "There are plenty of fish in the sea".

Good thing you found out what a jerk he is right from the start.

Hmm, how did the F word slip through the filter? :blink:

Beats me, Captk. Removed it... :)