Guppy Breeding

well my friend has guppys and he asked me to ask you peoples this:

how do you know when is guppy has a babby?he has bought some

specal miny tank that you put a guppy female with guppy babbys in.and his asking

also if it is normal is the female guppy is so nurvise when he putes here in this minny tank?and i have also saw some othere guppys looking at here and she is triing to get out will this change tomorow or will she be so nurvise all the long?

hes wonts to know this also:is anything wrong if i feed my guppy babys with normal

guppy food?he had many babys and they where ok so i think its nothing wrong if he doesnt feed his baby guppys with baby guppy food.this miny tank is made out of 2 even smaller tanks one is for the baby and one is for the female the baby guppy is save from the othere older guppys if the guppy would be out side the tank

his momy would eat him or othere guppys.did anybody of you peoples heard of this kinda tank?oh and i have seen one of my friends guppys it was a male he was fat!none of his guppys were fat as him what is wrong with this guppy did he over feed him.he sas that he is 100%sure that he is a male!

plz answer me as sun as you can?!

Guppies are live beareres, which means they dont lay eggs, they give birth to tiny mini guppies, and yes, the adults will go after them and eat them if they little ones dont have anything to hide in like a lot of plants.

Your friend might wonna take out the adults and put them someplace else, if possible, or get a tank devider and put the adults on one side, babies on the other...

I would think that your friend can feed the babies freshly hatched brine shrimp, or there is liquid food around for live bearer babies. Or maybe just tiny crumbled tropical flakes, the same food the adults get, just crumbled into tiny little pieces...

Hope that helps a bit... :)

Guest PeasAnd Carrots

lol i have some endlers and put them in with my goldfish, til i get a little tank for them in a few weeks, and my goldfish ate one- now they leave em alone, i just make sure i feed enough so they dont get hungry lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Im planing in getting guppies

but i need to wait untill cristmas because my mom is going to buy a 40

gal go my goldfish and then i can put my betta in my 10 gal and put some guppies in

my 5 gal

thy should be happy i can't wait this will be very fun for mr i can't wait!

Archived