Sign in to follow this  
soph0127

New Bubble Eye

I got this bubble eye today. He is about 1" and I thought he was green, but now that I have him home in the tank he looks brown....what do you guys think? He alittle torn up but I have him in my six gallon trying to see if I can mend he tail.

bubbleeye.jpg

Anyone know if his tail fin will ever be back whole?

Awwwww!! he adorable :heart He looks brown to me. I hope his tail mends. My black ranchu burnt off half his tail on the heater and it has grown back fine so hopefully your little guy will be the same. Good Luck!!! :)

What a cutie, I am sure with lots of love and care he will be fine. I think his color is very cool. I don't see any green though, but choco is good.

At this young age, color is something that changes on the fish constantly. The brownish/greenish color is most likely its baby color, and will turn into its final color over time. Some fish take longer, some are fast. Either way its great to watch and wonder what color its gonna turn out to be! :happydance

Thanks Ranchu girl... I figured that he was going to change colors eventually but what immediately drew me to hime was that fact that I thought he was green... oops. :huh::huh: Oh well he's still cute.... I really want to find a black one though.