Can't Find A Web Site!

JDMac2006

Does anyone know the website for Regent Aquatech filters i can't seem to find a website for it, i would like to know the GPH for it, it looks kind of like a penguin 330 or an Emperor 400 just without the bio-wheel. Thanx for any help!

Guest Luke Anderson

I don't know where online you could get one, they are made only for nnnnnn.

Honestly they are one of the worst filters made imo, i can't stand them, and i could not in good concience reccomend them.

well i already have one, it was sold to me with my tank, i has cycled media already in it, i have an aquaclear 300 filter on it too the only reason i was looking for a web site was so i could know the GPH so i would know how much filtration i was getting.

i have two of them on a single tank, one is rated for 60 gallons, and one is rated for a twenty. they have been running non stop for five months, and i have yet to see any problems out of them. the one for a 60 cost roughly 30 dollars, the one rated for a 20 cost 20 dollars. my water is always clear, and the filter elements are reasonably priced and easily accesable. i have the 30-60 on my 29 gallons as well, and never had a problem with that brand.

its true that alot of people think anything from nnnnnn is substandard, but i couldnt be more pleased with the efficency, quality and lack of noise from these filters.

my regent that i got had been in a cycled tank for quite a while so im letting it run in there for a month or two then i would like to upgrade it to an Emperor 400 or penguin 330 and use the regent for my qt tank

• 4 weeks later...

I have that same filter, and no they don't have a website as far as I can tell. I've been searching for one since I got it LOL.

I like the aquaclears so much better! But this one isn't giving me any problems to speak of.

Let me ask you this, when it's time to change the cartridge, what are you going to do? Just cut some of that blue stuff off and put it in with the new cartridge? That's what I think I'm going to do. I never had to worry about that with the aquaclear LOL.

Jessica

im not sure what i will do, i will be switching it with a canister in a few months, if i do change them before i get a new one, then i will probably take one out and put a new one and the next month change the other one

Archived