Sign in to follow this  
declan

Christmas Presents For Your Fish.

Today while i was out shopping i picked a present for my cat for christmas, a compilation of treats and toys, now its something i have always done for my pets, so it got me thinking what can i get my fishes for Christmas, does anyone else get a present for there fishes or am i mad!

all the time, this time of year is when i buy fish food, filters and all that good stuff. Anything that i may need through out the year. now is when i mainliy buy it(i love ebay) anyway...yea i just got some bio blend stuff(gonna try it out), pump and filter and some filter media and some rag tag decroations...

cheers...

wow, i was totally gunna ask this question! i have got food for all the fishes (food types i have not bought before) all wrapped under a tree on top of tank (will get piccy soon :D )

gel food is a good idea though my 2 baby gf cant eat as much as i can keepin fridge... they eat less that 5% of the amount i cook for them ! :P

thats cute, declan. :D

Though i think she will me more interested in the assorted biscuits that come with it..