Got Something Lol!

:D Congrats Alex! Khuli Loaches are really fun to watch.They're a liitle more sensitive than the weather loaches so you'll have to be very careful with their water params.They've been know to die rather easily. I had some years ago and always loved them. I actually saw some about a month ago,and almost bought them .They were real tiny though,and I couldn't figure out where to put them so I held off.. Good luck with your new guys.What tank are you keeping them in?

Good luck with them Alex. Lately a lot of people have been having trouble keeping them alive, so don't feel bad if they die on you. It seems this last year has been a bad one for kuhli loaches. One theory is all the hurricane weather down in Fl has screwed up things at the fish farms.

They do like to be in larger groups though, so you may want to get more at some point.

Thanks pearscalefan. I was thinking they may be good with snails. When I upgrade my snail tank from a 20ltr to a 55 litre I would like to put a fish in there, either a betta or a couple of cories, but a kulhi loach might be ok....do they go with snails??

Guest PearlscaleFan

Selena685-

I just came back from my LFS and they had some weird looking spiraly shaped snails with the kuhli's. They also had this baby ray in this 10 gallon tank, If I could choose between the two I would go for the kuhli's :)

:D yup im off to get another one hehehe, ya there always hideing most of the time... there so cute playing togther.There hideing behind the terra cotta plant pot most of the time in the corner.

My Kuhli loaches are with my trumpet snails :) they do well.

Selena685-

I just came back from my LFS and they had some weird looking spiraly shaped snails with the kuhli's. They also had this baby ray in this 10 gallon tank, If I could choose between the two I would go for the kuhli's :)

This is very exciting news :lol: Thanks very much for the info ;)

How big are your trumpet snails Black Oranda? I heard they get up to 7cm :o