Sign in to follow this  
Guest goldylover001

New Gold Fish

Theres no link to buy anything on elgoldfish.com, I hope someone hasfound it. It does happen to be VERY informative.

I hope this isn't another user with only claims. cause many things dont add up. consistancy of of skipping photo post, the fact that the picture on his signature happens to be the same as the photo on bristol aquarist's site. and most of all, the previous post on how he said he raises his tosakin is not suggested on elgoldfish.com being that the height of the water should be 6-8 CMs higher then its body.

But other then that nice info on the site.

I hope this isn't another user with only claims. cause many things dont add up. consistancy of of skipping photo post, the fact that the picture on his signature happens to be the same as the photo on bristol aquarist's site. and most of all, the previous post on how he said he raises his tosakin is not suggested on elgoldfish.com being that the height of the water should be 6-8 CMs higher then its body.

But other then that nice info on the site.

And if this frabicator tries to full a fast move here's his old signature

(if i am being too much of a crusuader you are correct I hate people taking the honor of that which does not belong to them. Especially of these PRIVILAGEs to become the Icon of of an elite group's site, which are that of bristol AND many more)

--------------------

"It's hard to say what I want my legacy to be when I'm long gone..."- Aaliyah

Shadey The Moor

Kilala Ivy-Me, LOL!

PS he told me to keep my tosakin in a ten gallon TANK.

post-4528-1103870789.jpg

Edited by maniacholic

What he has done is wrong, I have presented my substantial evidence i wish not to be provoked to say more.

and BTW: as a scholar I keep my abilities to read as a prized jewel, and to use another language in hopes to fabricate a lie is UNFORGIVABLE

And if you guys wish to know: the site of ELgoldfish.com is relatively no different then our own.

Edited by maniacholic

Guest queenie101

i know a kilala, but she never lived in buffalo...the one I know...lives next door to me and is moving to new york city. She is the one who told me about this site. I'll ask her about this because it is wrong. If she did this than she will be in trouble.

Luna'Sky

:blink:

whoa! This topic really took a turn on me. I was hoping to find out what some of these funky fish looked like. Now we're into a tunnel of soap opera lies unfolding and unraveling before us. I think I need to lie in a dark room to stop the dots from swirling...

Robyn