Sign in to follow this  
Guest goldylover001

New Gold Fish

Guest goldylover001
:newfish Hello Everyone. I have just gotten my fish in which I ordered from a special lady online. I got a Demekin, Tosakin, Jikin, Dragon eye, Toadhead, and Hamanishiki goldfish for Christmas. I also got a 100 gallon tank. I have never even HEARD of some of these goldfish before and I don't know what is required of them...although the toadhead looks kind of like a bubble eye goldfish. I will take some pictures and post them shortly. OOHHH im so happy! :D

YAY!!! :newfish:panana I look forward to seeing the pics :D

looking forward for the pics too, and neverheard of'em.

I would love to have a demekin right now.

Can't wait for pictures!

Oooh, toadhead! package me up and label me jealous as! I have heard them described as a cross between a celestial, telescope and bubbleeye- the only one I've ever seen had wee bubbles and was pearly white in colour :heart

Not sure about the others AFAIK- tosakin is with really elaborate, curved tail

Dragoneye is like a telescope, jikin is white with red fins, hamanishiki is pearlscale with crown. As for demekin....no idea.

Anyone got any clearer info, or pictures on any of these? They sound like uber handsome fish!

Guest sourmilknightmares

If I am not mistaken a demekin is a cross between a telescope and a ryukin, resulting in a ryukin with telescope eyes. (duh!)

oooooooh, I like the sound of them! So where did all these fab fish come from goldylover?

That's cool, those varieties are less known

Pictures better come soon. The natives are growing restless....... :lol:

Paul!! :rofl

I am dying to know where you got those fish from! :please:lol:

Guest goldylover001

For everyone who wanted to know where I got my fish from, I got them from elgoldfish.com... and its a spanish web site, so I hope that everyone who would like some fish from will brush up on your spanish! :rofl Or just click english. My pics will be here by christmas I promise everyone.

*waiting......waiting........waiting impatiently.....waiting.....growing restlas....waiting.....stamps foot impatiently......get's very red in the face.....sits down....waits....gets up....stomps around....sits down......waits....watches some t.v.....can't concentrate...waits....gets up.....paces....waits...sits down....gets red in the face.....steam comes out of ears....stomps out of the room, screaming..*

Guest goldylover001

Sorry Panda-Oranda :blowup: They sent me a Calico Demekin, but I have seen pictures of panda demekins before. I can't wait to take some pictures to show everyone. :happydance

only............a.............few...........more..

......days.........till............xmas...........

ou......promised...........we.............wont....

......forget!!!!!!!!

:whistle grrrrrrr......

Oh well I like all demekins(there so cute when they swim!)

good luck! *note a toadface has extra fragile bubbles thats why there smaller and more undeveloped*

Oooh! I can't wait to see pics! Have fun with them! :D

Guest goldylover001

Yeah, panda oranda. They sent me a written note saying that when they sent it. What nice people...

:rockon

Kilala Ivy

Guest Jgirl91

oh, i don't know how to get it to english! :crp i take spanish class, but its not enough! oh no!

Guest goldylover001

I'm sorry for all of those who have been anxiously waiting to see my pics but I'm in the process of moving right now. :iwill To show you my pics, but I may not be on here for a while because of the fact that im moving from Buffalo, New York to Manhattan New York City. I hope you all pray for me and my fish and I will be back soon...WITH PICS!!!! Sorry everyone :(

Kilala Ivy :cry

*stomps on the ground*. Well hope all is well with your move.

Guest goldylover001

Thank you and I hope so too :(