Getting A Big Tank!

Erika

Get this, I'm getting a 125 gallon COMPLETE for 200 bucks. Comes with the stand, hood, lights, 3 canister filters, pumps, you name it......I'm not setting it up till we have a bigger house (although it's SO tempting) but for 200 bucks, I had to take it.... anyone know what I'll need filtration wise for it?? I have 2 Emperor 400's, an Eheim 2213 canister filter, and the new tank comes with 3 Magnum's (sorry, don't remember the #'s)

Edited by errrika1979

And I just found out I don't have to go get it...... he's gonna deliver it!! He just wants it outta the house, and he wanted to sell it to me for 500, then 350 and today he called Jon and said 200! I paid 250 for my 75, and it didn't even come with half the stuff this bad mother is coming with!! (Can you all tell I'm excited, or what?)

Now I need to find another house..... anyone wanna buy this one??? :D

Very very nice! I got a few tanks from a friend's neighbor with the same situation, he just wanted them out of the house!

Even if you have to store it for a while, still a great great deal.

You may want to look into storage info though, i can't remember details but I think if its going to be stored for a while you have to be careful that the silcone doesn't "dry out" and start to peel or loosen? Not sure what you could do to prevent that, but maybe someone on here or fish geeks would know.

Hmm. Never thought of that!! I'll be keeping it inside, since I don't want it in the garage over the winter, but my basement is extremely humid with 2 fish tanks and a lizard jungle.... I think maybe I'll spray it with some water to keep it moist every now and then if I notice it drying out at all. Thanks for that tip, I'da never thought of that! :D

Wowy, what a steal, Erika!! :happydance That is one big baby you got there!

Have you considered filling it with water while you store it in your basement? That way the silicon doesn't dry out either, and if the need comes up (yeah right :rofl ) then you can just put some fish in!! Get my drift? :tomuch:

:D You lucky girl you!!!!!!!!!!!!! How could you pass that up!! You'd have been crazy not to jump on it......And don't listen to Andrea,or you may be buying acreage in the Boonies somewhere because your house turned into a Wild Life Preserve like hers!!!! :rofl CONGRATS!!!!!!! Now thats a great xmas Prezzie! :yeah: