Jungle Fungus Clear

Guest lavender

Guest lavender

Does anybody have a recomendation/complaint about Fungus Clear fizzing tablets made by Jungle? I have a comet goldfish that started swelling up about a week ago. I thought mabye "he" was a "she" and ready to lay eggs or I had a "fat" goldfish. 2 days ago his fins started stick out so I'm almost positive that this is Dropsy. I treated the tank with 1 1/2 tablets about 36 hours ago (a long 36 hours) and haven't see any change. How long does this usually take to work and should I be using something else?

i have used jungle products befor and well they haven't worked that well for me. fish ended up dieing, so now i only use it for minor cases now, and still haven't seen any improvement. So ... if you are waiting for results don't hold your breath...

Cheers

DPG

Hi lavender. Koko has successfully treated Dropsy and lead me thru it. Her treatment is pinned in a thread at the top of this forum called Popeye/dropsy treatment.

I would do that instead of what you are doing. It is a proven treatment.