Update On My Red Betta

Athena

To tell you the truth I don't know what's really wrong with him either. I already treated him for bacteria infections and there's no signs of parasites. So, now I'm feeding him betta pellets and peas. I'm thinking that he has a vitamin deficiency, is constipated, or is old.

As you may have seen in my thread,I came across this and thought it was wonderful!.. I have 16 bettas and oftened worry if something happened,how would I figure out a dose of the med. neededBetta Meds made easy  Unfortunately ,I find that I'm using it right now for Elizabeth.... :(   At least I know what dosage to use.                                                                                          I also came across this site,which may be really helpful to all the betta lover's on Koko's.Betta M.D.                                                                                                              I really hope you guys will at least pin the med dose site for future references.    Thanks guys! ;)

Oh, and Devs thanks so much for the site on the betta MD. It helped my red betta so much. I don't think that he would have made it this far w/o that help on vitamin deficiency!

Oh, and for everyone following this post...da da da daaah I've never named any of my bettas and I've had this one for a year. So, I'm introducing my red betta who's just been christened...."Devs." :D

Archived