Proi Gold Food

New to gold's

Hi everybody, my name's mac and as my log on name indicates i'm new to gold's. I hear that pro gold is one of the best gold fish foods available and the fish love it very much. My question is a two parter: 1. I have small fish, 3 inches or less, before I order the product I was wondering if the pro gold is a small enough pellet for my fish, and 2. How many ounce package would be right for the size fish that I have ( I have 8 fish) before the product expitation date, if there is one. I would hate to order a large quanity and then it goes bad. I appreciate your response.

Hi :hi

I bought the 8 oz jar of ProGold (its like a measuring cup and a half approx). I think it's a good size to try out, I don't remember the cost but it would probably last you long enough to get a sense if your fish like before you buy the big size.

My fish seem to really like it.

The pellet size is pretty small I don't think your fish will have a problem with it.

Good luck with your fishes!

• Admin

Always....progold can only be ordered from Goldfish connection or there is a site for Canada but for out side the North America I dont think there is a place that will ship it :(

Archived