Sign in to follow this  
Mav

Good Labels For Posts

I'm just wondering, there's no real, solid way to determine what posts people will/won't read and respond to. So I thought it might be helpfu to everybody, in a general way, if people chipped in what they thought were effective labels/titles. Like, ones that mention the breed of fish, or have the question mark circle, that kind of thing. Sometimes I am unsure if the titles I choose are clear, and I'm sure newer members do too [half the time I still feel new, if that counts for anything. :D ]

--Mav

Some posts don't get as much replies usually because the people that see the posts don't know what to say or don't have that kind of information. But some post catch people's attention because it is special, for example, "new fish" or diseases. So, it really doesn't matter, most of the people who want to help read all the post they can help.

It helps me if the subject link is a succinct statement of the question/issue.

*laugh* Yea.. tis me. Looks like you joined the same time as I did. :)

I've only been participating here for a couple of months tho.

Man... that's a huge list of goldies you have!

I agree if you place what you want help with in the subject title this will get more help them just something that says "Help Me" that always kinda leaves a bad note . :(

just be specific and people will reply. usually they cheak out the entire post, if the subject is specific in an area they feel comfortable in.

There are a lot of "please help" or "something is wrong" etc..... It would be a lot more helpful if someone made a very brief statement like...

"my goldie is turning purple, need help" etc....

bad example but you catch my drift i hope. haha