Gold Fish Having Truble Eating 1/6 Of Half Of Pean

golden lionhead

hi all

i am now feeding my gold fish wuth peans and i saw that my fishy is having trubles

eating 1/6 of half of pean like it would be to bigg but it isnt i feed my 5 centimeter

with half of pean and a slice that half of pean into 6 little peans so that means that

i feed my fish 3/6 of half of pean i dont feed the hall half of pean.oh and i have noticed that my gold fish is making some kinda bubly popo.the popo is ivisible

and it has bubles on the ivisible popo.i saw my fish make quate bigg bubly popo

what does it mean?maiby there are bubles in the peans when i feed my fish?

how can i get the bubles out of the peans if the bubles are making my fish make

bubly popo? :huh:

since i have started feeding my fish with peans she stoped siting now she is floating

and she doesnt vana move all around the tank like normal gold fish would.she is only swiming around the tank when its feeding time and when im a sleep.

help me!..and ty for all you answers mates! :)

When I first started feeding them to my fish, they weren't too sure about them. What I did, was to prepare them by boilding for about 2 mins in a microwave (in a jug of water) and then taking the outer shell out - leaving the actual flesh of the pea.

If you have boiled them enough, they will be slightly squishy, and if you pinch them between your thumb and finger, they will squash into a pulp. I fed some of this pulp to my fish - who now love them - whole or squashed. Same with sweetcorn.

I feed my fish peas, and cut them up into tiny little pieces. Between the 3 of them they only ever eat 1 pea (they're between 1 and a half and 2 and a inches long...which is about 5 cm). Just give them what they can eat in 2-3 mins, and you should be fine.

Also, I've found that one of my fish tends to have a little more trouble eating then the others....he can't fit quite as much into his mouth and chews a lot slower...so maybe you just need to cut the pieces smaller and be patient with him? Just a guess....

Hi,

I have a ryukin that has a deformed mouth. I didn't notice it when the fish was small, but as he has grown, it has become more noticeable. Not from the outside, but when he opens his mouth, you can see that it is joined at the top, so there isn't much of an opening :(

I need to break his food into small pieces so he can eat it, but he is doing well, although I think he will always be a stunted fish. Cute, though :D

Archived