Thanks You Guys!

Guest Gloria

You guys have been such a big help! I am changing the water daily (and NOT rinsing the filter with tap water-thanks for the tip. I didn't know that one!). Unfortunately, it has been the worst October I have ever seen. Not only did my 8 year old son need to be hospitilized, my 13 year old broke his foot and had to have surgery to remove a badly infected cyst on his ribs (which made crutches fun), I lost my job, my fishy died and the 10 gallon tank I was using for my red eared slider turtle broke beyond repair (which, I am told was way too small for him anyway and had been trying to come up with a better idea for him). I hope November brings better days! :crp Apparently no living thing is safe around me! Anyway, thanks to you guys suggesting the rubbermaid container for the fish, it was the first thing I thought of when my turtle became homeless. :)

In the meantime, I have not been able to find anyone who has a bigger tank. I am trying to make due. I have not ever seen any 10 gallon tank in my area below $15-but I will certainly keep my eyes open for it from now on!

Gloria

Goodness Gloria you have had a rough month. I do hope things will change and this month will be better.

You are welcome for the help.

You and your family will be in my thoughts.

Archived