Tons Of Fry.

Erika

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, I cannot wait til Spud is safe and sound in my tank! He's starting to look like a real goldfish now! You can even see his back starting to arch and all the fins are looking properly proportioned! :lol:

I'm going crazy waiting for him to be big enough! :krazy:

• 3 weeks later...

I talked to erika last night and she showed me a pic that really got me! Spud is now fully "blue" She says the blue is so dark on his back that it looks black!

This is really cool to have pictures of baby from barely shedding the eggsac to fully functioning goldie! I can't wait! :krazy:

Yeah, they're HUGE... well Spud, Solo, and puck are. I only have like 5 total since so many of them had crippling deformaties. ( Severly crroked backs mostly). the ones that are left are doing well. Solo is going through a HUGE color change right now, getting more blue like Spud. I'm very impressed that "Daddy" ended up being my blue oranda. I figured Moby or Tang would father some, but it doesn't look that way. So it's official... mom was an oranda and so was dad!!! Blue orandas, who'da thunk it? Anyway, here's a pic of Spud, the same pic Paul is referring to. The flash lightened him up so much that it doesn't do him justice.. he's SOOOO much darker in "real life".

post-1817-1107675340_thumb.jpg

Yeah, it's sad, but sooo many of them had obvious deformaties.. life threatening ones. Their mom is the weirdest fish alive, so I'm sure that had a lot to do with it. The ones that are left, save one, are in great shape and are getting big so fast! Shawna and Paul are going to have some new wigglers this spring... Spud is well over an inch now, but still a baby. Solo is close to being as big and he's been doing the weirdest things with his colors.... he was green, then started turning blue like Spud, now he's losing the blue and turning yellow.... :huh: SO>..... it'll be interesting to see what he does. I haven't talked to Shawna in forever though. If you're reading this Miss Shawneesgoldie, email me!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest 20292

Hey!! I live in Missouri and was wondering if you would like to spear a few fry becuase i have always wanted fry but my fish are never pregant and will not breed. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Dean

I'll only have one or two left, the rest are spoken for............ I'd need to know that you have

1. The appropriate amount of space for the fish

2. The money to pay for shipping (around 30- 40 dollars)

3. Parental permission (acourse!!)

Let me know if you're still interested, I know that shipping is a bit pricey, but since they're fish, they have to be overnighted. :D

Archived