Tons Of Fry.

Erika

Well, I got the babies moved into a 20 gallon now.... they're growing more than I thought they were! Thank goodness, I was getting worried. I see a few more that have problems, it seems to be swimbladder problems. Anyone heard of this?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:wa

I haven't updated much lately cuz there's no news really.... my fish are way to small for their age.. they should be 3 times the size they are. I don't know if it's been water quality or waht, but for now I'm just trying to get em growing again. :crp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Erika are you maybe feeding them a little too much? I know they get pot bellies after eating but my those bellies are monsters. And the turning over thing has me worried????? :unsure:

I use to think so, but they only eat twice a day, and it's a small amount of crushed Progold and spirulina. Some of em do have huge bellies, I know, but what I've noticed is that their stomachs look HUGE for ahwile, then their bodies catch up to em. :blink:

Wow, what a difference in size some of them are! Most of my fry are relatively close in size still. I really wanted one of your babies, but them mine spawned and now it's out of the question. :(

How old are they now? Well, I gues I could look at the begining of this thread to find that out, huh.

Glad to see they are doing well!!! :)

Hi Paul

Were going to be related isnt that cool. :)

I to cant wait untill I get solo . They are getting so big and they grow so fast its amazing.

I deffinatly want him to be bigger to be able to handle the trip to Arizona . Im alittle scared though Never had fish shipped. Our carrier service really sux out hear in the middle of nowhere.

Yeah, he definetly has some growing to do before he's ready. Once he's ready, I will of course take every precaution available to make sure the fish get to their new owners...... it'd devastate me if they didn't! :(

Archived