Tons Of Fry.

Erika

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man, I just found this post. Laurie was right about having to check all the forums! Erika, I didn't notice your quote under your avatar until reading this. That is so funny!!!! I gotta get you back for that one!

I'll take a baby. Are we gonna meet in Michigan for a fish swap? Babies and pearlies for baby betta?

And what do you mean you can't grow algae? I can't stop growing algae! I'll scrape the side of my tank and send you some! How bout a moss ball? Will that work? I have some 1/2 destroyed ones from Chewbaca and gang that you can have...

Nope, algae doesn't grow in my tank.... well, brown algae does!!

Yeah, I'd meet ya in Michigan, but I don't want a betta! I have to get RID of fish, not bring more in... however, if I'm in a new house soon, I may reconsider......

HEY I text messaged you and you never responded. Are you ignoring me??? :blink:

Man, I just found this post. Laurie was right about having to check all the forums! Erika, I didn't notice your quote under your avatar until reading this. That is so funny!!!! I gotta get you back for that one!

:lol: Under her name before,she had" you wanna buy my house" which I found quite amusing too!!!! That's your crazy twin that we gave up for adoption Heather.... :lol:

Hey, I RESEMBLE that.

I missed the "you wanna buy my house." I was lmao at "gin tastes like christmas trees" though. And I had oral surgery on Wed. and it hurts to laugh...or smile for that matter. Erika, I'm not ignoring you, you goof. I never have my phone on and I was working tonight! I was sooo busy at work...Pittsburgh bars after a Steelers game...look out! Call me tomorrow, well later on today, crap it's like 6:30 in the morning, I gotta go to bed!

So any way :BTT how's the kids? Or grandkids I should say...ya old lady. I want fish babies! All I get are thousands of snails! You may not want a betta, but how bout some snails...

That IS a good picture! I can't wait to see what they turn out to look like. With all those possible parents, the combos are endless!

Remember...I have dibs on a dark colored one. All my fish turn white or orange or yellow anyway, it would be sure to change!

Can't wait to get my baby! :newfish

With mine - they grew at different rates and changed colors at different times. I had a variety of different "breeds" - still not sure what they are. I moved them to the new pond this fall and can't wait to see them again this spring - they will be big fishies!

The shubunkins seems to change the quickest, then I had a few orange ones and I have some that I think might stay brown.

The babies are turning greeen! I can also see dorsals on some of them now. Their tailfins are very obviously double tails too, and there's ONE fry who I've nicknamed "Hoss" who is twice the size of the rest of them. I'll try to get a pic of him later.... they're starting to look like goldfish guys!!!! And I still have TONS of them. I only lose about one a week which I find amazing.

The babies are turning greeen!  I can also see dorsals on some of them now.  Their tailfins are very obviously double tails too, and there's ONE fry who I've nicknamed "Hoss" who is twice the size of the rest of them.  I'll try to get a pic of him later.... they're starting to look like goldfish guys!!!!  And I still have TONS of them. I only lose about one a week which I find amazing.

Okay cool....green is getting "darker" anyway..... So a dorsal fin,and double tail huh? Who's that leave out -who's that leave in? (As mom and Pop) Can we see the pics of the "Suspect Parents"? HOSS!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!