Tons Of Fry.

Erika

So far the only thing I've seen with deformaties are crooked backs....... just on a couple, but who knows when the get bigger what I'll see. They're getting bigger! I was able to see fins last night, the little arm fins (LOL Paul).

I have yet to see dorsals though.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Errika that is great news!! New grandma.....hahaha.

I will be watching to see how all this goes. Someday I have aspirations to breed but not now.

Good luck with them.

What I did when I had my fry in the tank during water changes I used a small tube - like that goes to your air pump. It takes a while but it keeps from sucking the babies up - it also doesn't cause much disturbance at all. I also added the water back this way so there was no change in the water temp.

Yeah, that's what I'm doing in the fry tank. The main tank takes care of itself now. The eggs don't even get a chance to hatch, they're eaten up by the loaches and goldies about as soon as they're laid. Plus, I don't have any gravel in there anymore, so the ones that spill to the bottom are eaten up immediately as well. I'm gonna take more pics of the fry tonight.

Oh man, it must be Spring Break Cancun over here. Fish are spawning for the 4th time in the past 3 weeks!!!!!  I don't have any more room for fry though, so I'm letting nature takes its course.  :blink:

:rofl Yea,those sexy mama's of yours :lovewhip just keep reelin' them in!!!! :rofl3

quote=errrika1979,Nov 10 2004, 12:13 PM]

Oh, I don't have a hundred!! I bet there's 50 though, and they're about this big ------------> ...... So theyr'e growing!!! Good, now who else wants one??!!

ROFLMAO :rofl3:tomuch:

Edited by Devs

oooooooo :o

*drools heavily onto the keyboard*

blue egg phoenix's, huh? and you say the genetics are there? you know, i didnt even think about that but, your right, huh? cool. ;)

yeah, i dont care what mine looks like, as long as its healthy, everything else will be icening on the cake............. well, i do want them to at least have P E C T O R A L fins though! :rofl

well, i do want them to at least have P E C T O R A L fins though!

Hahaha, yeah, I was wondering if you'd reemmber that!! You crack me up.

Well, I'm not sure what a blue phoenix egg fish is genetically, but............

Mom was either an oranda or a lionchu. Dad was either a blue oranda or a fantail...................?

:yeah: I'm awake a little bit more!!!!Like I said,ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just betta forget about it!!!!!!(unless it's blue,and shaped like an egg!)hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!! :lol: