Empty Space!

David Dude

I have a 35 gal. which I'm going to put a ryukin and a butterfly demekin (ryukin body shape with telescope eyes) . I first wanted to give them 17 gals each, but now I'm considering using those 15 gals for other fish. :newfish .... :rofl . WHat do you guys think?? :yeah:

Oh! and I have sort of made a pond for my common goldfish, it's a 50 gal rubbermaid tub, I want to get him a partner :heart . WHich of the following long type goldfish should I get?: common, shuby, wakin, comet, sarasa comet, or other. By the way he is a fairly large male common, 9in. long to be exact. :yikes

I personally can't see keeping a full grown fancy in 10 gallons of water, have you ever seen a full grown one in person? 10 gallons each is a nice guideline, but if you really plan for long term they'll need more, even if its just more room to turn around comfortably without bumping into each other, decor and walls... Unless of course you'd eventually move the extra fish out to different tanks or these guys to bigger tanks... either way it adds up to more tanks, which is a good thing, right? B)

Archived