Sign in to follow this  
JessicaandMarshall

Siamese Doll/ Albino Moor

What do I have to do to get my hands on an albino Siamese Doll?

I will not stop till I have one, mark my words! :rofl

Does anyone have any info on them at all? Like a breed standard, or pictures of one that is larger than 1" haahaa.

Any info or pics at all?

Has anyone seen one at a lfs lately?

Does anyone online ship to Canada?

I called the lfs they are supposed to get back to me on whether they can order one or not.

ACCCCCCCCCCCCCCKkKKKKKKKKKKKK it's driving me mad!!!

Jessica

Fish4u.com seems to have them,although they are small as well, and I don't know if they ship to Canada....

OH yeah, I'd like to have one as well, they are very neat, different, and beautiful. I've NEVER seen one in "real life" though.

I've never seen one in real life either. But I will get one (slams fist down on desk) if it means I have to order if from some far away place. This will probably end up being my most expensive fish ever :rofl

Jessica

I see them once in a great while at vvvv...I bought one, it cost me $9 and I returned it a week later because it had really bad swim bladder <_<

I gotta find another one....

Good luck to you on your hunt :)

Sarah

I bought one from the local flea market a few years back for like $1AU, it was a fantailed moore basically with red eyes and pinkish/white scales (about 2.5cm long). Awesome little fella, loved him to death, but then somehow he got dropsy..... and well you know the consequence of dropsy.. I didn't have a digicam back then either, so no pics..