Payback's A *#!*#!

Devs

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Laurie...make a fist. Look at it. That's about the size of Chewy. Look at your thumbnail...that's the size of Chewy's mouth! I don't know how my cory survived this long with that killer snail in there! I was gonna just send you some babies, but I think you should have Chewbaca herself. I'll wait till I see her mate again and I'll send her out to you when she's full of her FIFTH batch of eggs.

Lach...I have to admitt the day that Chewy was missing I was a little freaked out. I really did look up at the ceiling to see if she was sliming around up there. Hopefully that little kitten won't have escargot next time Chewy escapes! (although Chewy is almost as big as the kitten! :rofl )

Oh and Laurie...Devs was a member on here for about a month before I realized it was her! So who's sneaky now? We actually talked on here and she knew it was me, but I didn't know it was her! It was a little creapy... :blink: And I don't really recall saying she couldn't tell... I knew the cat would be out of the bag when I pm'd Erika with my name for the grab bag!

Lach...home BO doesn't see this thread with all the talk of escargot! He might turn us in to PETA. :pp

Hey BO ate shrimp the other day and cheesecake with milk - he's got nothing on me now! LOL

Is there like a record fro the biggest snail - like Bruce is the biggest goldfish - that is one big snail! I would be covering that tank so there was no escape!

Errika are saying I have a big mouth or something?? :P

BO's a vegetarian - I guess the kind that doesn't eat anything that comes from animals - milk, eggs, etc. Me, I love meat so he harrasses me. Well he confessed he ate shrimp and cheesecake a while back! :ignore

Heather,

That is one huge snail!!!! I can't even imagine. Yuck, I get creeped out just thinking about him.

Jeez, don't send that thing to me, Chewy would be a new Chew toy for the dogs. And for the babies, no oh no, I have heard way to many stories of them taking over a tank. :yikes

Lachfa,

"just about eatin size", I get that from a couple of my relatives as well. :rofl

:huh: So Heather,what ever happened to your snail eggs? The ones that I have look the same last time I looked.(Beginning of my work-week) I'm off starting tonight so I can get back to checking up on all my buddies! :D

Hey - I'm with Laurie - the things you miss when you don't check out every forum.... (yup - if I managed to find this thread - I guess the secret's out! Sanils are just NOT my thing...)

Sharon - I've been looking for a bristlenosed plec for like forever - are you telling me you have extras?????

:rofl Jenn

Jenn, I do think it is very important to check all threads you never know when your name might be mentioned. :whisper:rofl2

Why it wasn't too long ago I found a plot to steal my Jester!! I busted them red handed. :redcard:rofl3

So beware, there are threads about everything....................... :devilangel

:o Well hmmph.......If you are referring to me---- :P:rofl I am still plotting!!!! Jenn,recently (3-maybe 4 weeks ago) I won an auction on Aquabid for 6 albino Bristlenose pleco's. The guy was late in sending them so to make up for it-he sent me nine of them... :blink: Recently the tiniest one died. Not sure why he looked fine .The other 8 are doing very well however,they are still very small maybe around this big --------. so it will be quite a while before they can go into a goldie tank...I made the mistake of buying Rubberlips and putting them in goldie's tank,and they thought the plec's were food,and literally killed them within 2 days. If they get somewhat bigger,and the weather's not horrible-I'd be willing to share one with ya!

That would be so awesome!!! I keep asking at my lps & they keep trying to foist off common plecs on me (which I am NOT taking) I think it's because they're getting really bug in those small tanks. (WHen I was there yesterday, I had to go & get a manager - there were so many dead fish in those tanks & they put a plec in a tank next to the tuffy tank. They kept jumping into the feeder tank w/ the plec & he kept eating them. Everytime I looked - a fish was in his mouth.)

THey are also having one of the worst ich outbreaks I have ever seen in a pet store. SHe said they have filed incident reports but they are stuck with the sick fish. It is so sad. THey're using clout but ...Woah. The manager kept apologizing & saying they do care about their fish. We'll see.

(THat's how I ended up with my celestial & pearlie. I wasn't going to get any fish from there but that tank looked OK as far as ich went (they have individual filters on the tanks) BUT they were in with a common plec about 5-6 inches long! I can't imagine what possessed them to do that. The plec appeared to be agressive while I was watching. I figuered it was better to take them home & I'd deal with any ich rather then leaving them in that tank. They are cute though!)

Sorry about the vent - I'd love one of your Bristlenoses!!!

:D Jenn

• 2 weeks later...

Jenn, I'm bringing Chewy with me when I come to visit!!!!

This pic is VERY blurry...but it shows Chewy and her boyfriend and a 3 inch fantail. The 3 inch fantail will help with the scale of Chewy....

*think "Jaws" theme song while you open....*

post-20-1098074981.jpg

Heather, take another pic! I wanna see a GOOD pic of her. The infamous Chewbaca!! Here's a pic of Naughty. She was close to Chewy's size before she left. Wait, I can't post it for some reason??? It's only 32.8

She can come for a visit but she's 'a going home with you!!!

Eeeew-Snails are NOT for me! :ignore

She's huge!!! No wonder she eats everything in sight! She would starve here - I haven't got a planted tank yet. I'm gonna try those moss balls after I get my other tank set up - but I don't think they'd keep HER happy!

Woah!!

:rofl Jenn

:o woah.....Heather we may have some competition!!!! :rofl I think that you need to take a pic of Naughty with something that will show her size difference!!! EWWW.......I just picture trails of slime everywhere like in the spring when it's wet out and the slugs go crazy over my hosta plants!!!!Gross!!!!

Archived