Ehiem 2026

David Dude

Hello, I've been searching for an EHiem 2126 at my LFS and online and I cant find it!!! :wacko: So I was wanted to know where I can buy it. Here is the list of stores that are around my house: vvvv, nnnnnn, Petfun, Pets and ponds, and mmm. If anyone bought their Ehiem 2026 from those stores please tell :( Also if anyone bought theirs off the internet, where did you buy it? Also I know for sure that my vvvv has the 2126 and 2128, is it the same thing as the 2026? Here's the link:

the 2126 and 2128

Drs Foster&Smith sell them at a very reasonable price and include all media and the upgraded intake and return accessories. i purchased two, one for each tank. they have a great return policy if the filter does not work out.

Hey David,

To answer your question, 2026 is basically for 90 gallon and the 2028 is for about 158 gallon tank. The difference (2126 & 2128) is they have a heater built into the filter respectively.

I purchased a 2126 because I don't like the look of a heater in the tank, but it's up to you. (I also purchased mine from drfostersmith.com.)

good luck

Archived