Cute Behavior...

eather.hey

The other night it stormed pretty bad here. I'm used to my dog freaking out and jumping on my lap everytime it thunders (he's 80lbs by the way), but I've never seen my goldies react.

So anyway, my boyfriend and I were sitting on the couch watching a movie and the power went off for about a minute. While the power was off the thunder seemed to be going nuts. When the lights clicked back on, Brad said, "Look at the fish!" The were all huddled together in the corner behind a big plant...all 7 of them! They sat in the corner together until they felt safe and went back to, well, probably looking for food. Then I noticed that everytime it thundered after that, they would all fly over to that corner and huddle together again. It was the most precious thing seeing them group together for protection!

That is too cute!! It was storming here late last night at like 3:30am, of course I was still up! I had my tank lights off so I don't know if they do that or not....I'll wait for the next good storm to show up.... :)

Guest iPodGirl

Aw! So cute! Sometimes I wish we all had fishy video cameras so we could share videos on here (without the hassle of file hosting services and expensive digital software)

Archived