Has Anyone Heard Of This Goldfish?

Athena

athena,

that is one beautiful goldfish! i saw that pic a while ago and it has always stuck in my head. the only thing was i could never remember where it was. thanks for reminding me! :D

p.s. i hope you dont mind, i added a space in between the colon and http so that the link would be clickable. ;)

paul

Yeah, that is one neat fish!! :heart

Emma, you are in the UK, and you don't have such a gorgeous fish around? Boy, I would have a tankful of those if I could!.... :lol:

I must have dipped out on the pet stores near me, because I've never seen those for sale! Hey if I had, I would have snapped one up and proudly posted pictures of it ALL OVER this site! :lol:

An eggfish is any ranchu or lionhead with out a wen. The long fined ones are really cool. The Blue Phoenix Egg fish is another thing altogether. I have NEVER even seen one of those.

There are a few breeders in Texas that breed egg fish - Tommy knows them and can get you one if you are interested.

This is Rocky - my brocaded egg fish. He is 6 inches in body - a massive fella. He is one of my all time favorites!

post-9-1090798851.jpg

What a beautiful goldfish! When I was clicking the link, and at first I was thinking that it might be a blue colored goldfish.. :lol:

eggfishies look like lionheads.

I think eggfish are so cute. That blue one with the long fins is awesome! My only adult female is an eggfish. Her name is Einstein(named before I knew she was a girl). She turned out to be the smartest one in the tank so the name has stuck. She is almost 6inches long, including tail. She is actually fatter than the pics show.

ls5.JPG

einstein.jpg

Archived