Mini Reef

Mr. TD

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Admin

Oh hubbies new Red Mushroom its huge.....two Rico's I think that about all hun....I will get some photos this weekend. and Take a specail one for you Devs :heart

:D Sounds good to me!~!!! I was looking at the tanks at a couple ofthe lfs's. To tell you the truth,they didn't compare to how good you and TD have set yours up!!! :exactly

:o YOU.......Blush???????????? hahahahahahahahaha................... Nah,just being honest....Some of their stuff looked good,but overall,it wasnt near as nice....You combined colors-textures-species so well,that it almost looks as if an artist did it. :heart The again,you created it,so in actuality, you are the artist!!! :exactly

• Admin

Thank you Hun that actually means allot, since this is my first try at this kind of tank.....I worried about it so much at the beginning....Now that it has a life of its own its nice to watch it :D

• 2 weeks later...
:o Wow....Absolutely stunning!!!!! Such vibrant colors and growth!! It's so amazing that they are all living animals from the sea.....Hey Hun,do you think yopu could tell us in order just what is what????Trying to learn! :rolleyes:

Archived