Types Of Betta's

koko

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i want a white crowntail now! oh, and will you look at that! ive got one on its way! hee hee hee! :carrot thanks for that page, koko. its very informative and has lots of links to other sites. thank you :D

• 1 month later...
Guest Hamstaboy

Thanks Koko for sharing those really nice Bettas, I really like the Chocolate one and the Peach they are sooo cute I want one of them

Edited by Hamstaboy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I wonder what color the female betta I saw in the pet store was because she was pure white with light pink fins. She was so pretty but you know, you can only buy what you have room to take care of and I had just purchased a male. He is red white, Bule and purple and I am not sure what that is called.

Guest VxShady

I had no idea there were so many different types of Bettas. I want one of those opaque ones now, those are gorgeous. The only ones I ever see are just red or blue. Although I got my sister this really pretty one that was mostly blue and white, with little streaks of red in it.

• 2 months later...
Guest Vinson

How about my betta which has black body with steel blue on its fins with red in endings ( fins ) ? Is he considered as bi-colour or tri-colour or ordinary ones ( one colour )?

How about my betta which has black body with steel blue on its fins with red in endings ( fins ) ? Is he considered as bi-colour or tri-colour or ordinary ones ( one colour )?

333987[/snapback]

Post a picture, he sounds just like one color but I can't really be sure from your description.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Thank you!!! I fnally know what mine is, he's a white, irradescent multicolored, black eyed crowntail!!! I hope to get a good pic of him, but they all turn him bright green! :blink: Oh well that's that, but thanks again!!