Philippines!

mailboxck

My tank with my live plants... can you notice how the brown algae grows on the bottom gravel... how do I get rid of this? I already have a pleco which is always hiding on the cave but he's a good algae eater when the lights are out... :D

P9120231.jpg

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
awww....they are beauties :heart I see that you love pandas :) I love em too.I had a panda oranda and a panda telescope but they passed away :( Good luck with your babies :D

394134[/snapback]

I'm sorry to hear about your panda's. Thanks for the reply coyote ugly. I really love anything about goldfish panda's :)

Lovely tank you got there :exactly Is it a 55 g?Is your tank newly set up?When I first set up my tank,I had very bad brown algae growth.All I do is scrub it off before a water change.As the tank matures,it'll settle down.

Guest zer0type

my lilo is doing fine.. no changes.. but still eating and swiming fine... its just painful to watch her a bit bulging eyes...

i cant find any epsom salt still.. epsom salt or magnesium sulfate... d clercks or pharmacist wherever i go just gives me dat "?" look.. they have never ever heard of such salt before... huhuhu...

i wish it would rain epsom salt...

Lovely tank you got there :exactly Is it a 55 g?Is your tank newly set up?When I first set up my tank,I had very bad brown algae growth.All I do is scrub it off before a water change.As the tank matures,it'll settle down.

394142[/snapback]

My tank was set up last July 2005, so I guess it still new. But my tank has been cycled already about a month ago. At first I have fake plants but zer0type did noticed it. So I replaced it with real ones. I have posted some pics before... try going back to 2 to 3 pages on "Philippines!" :)

Guest zer0type

Andro.. browse back to page 8.. i think u missed my lilo and gimp pics.. i think...

love pandas!!! and real plants are way much better that fake ones... and its like another responsibility... plants for me are really hard to take care of... good luck with your tank...

• 3 months later...
Wow. Seems like everybody's gone. Happy Holidays everybody. Been real busy lately thats why am not able to post as often. Anyway, I've posted the pics of my baby goldfishes on the photo section of the board.

449225[/snapback]

Happy Holidays to you Mailboxck and to everybody here! I've been so busy lately. It's winter time here in So. California, but I've maintain my tank to 72 to 75 degress Fahrenheit without buying a tank heater on my tank. This is because I adjusted the thermostat of my room heater so that it will maintain this temperatures inside the tank :)

By the way, I've seen your babies and they are so adorable. :) I've bet you can't wait for them to grow a little bit bigger... :D

Yes Mailboxck, I totally agee with you (about measuring what size of pellets would fit on their mouths) :D That would be a major dilemma to me if my goldfishes have these babies. First I don't know if I would recognized it and when will they reproduced.

Now, I know who to ask for when my goldfishes have babies in the future. I'm just a novice here. My goldfishes has grown big as of the last time I have posted the picture.

Anyway may you have a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

hi guys.. whew.. u guys nver post...~~~

449537[/snapback]

Hehehehe.... sorry I'm all so busy with this xmas season and all that stuff. I just posted some stuff today after absence from mid September to now ;)

Happy New Year!

Guest zer0type

happy new year to you also... well.. i was d one dat last posted.. i always visit this forum.. daily.. hehe... so glad to hear from u guys...

I know... just keep on posting because sometimes we have some things going on here and we just neglect to reply on it... :(

My goldfishes has grown big :yeah:

Anyone here goes to cartimar? They sell a small bag filled with guppies or some sort of small fish for 10pesos each. They're meant for arowanas or flowerhorns but I buy them for my turtle. Sometimes it could contain up to 40 lil fishies in there. I sometimes pick out the smallest fishes I could find and pop it into my goldfish tank and my goldfishes would have them for a snack. :D

Archived