Philippines!

mailboxck

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zer0type

tnx for d links andro... yes.. i know salt helps a lot.. but the problem with popeyes is dat, popeye is an early sign of dropsy... and rock or marine salt is bad for a goldfish suffering dropsy... dats y im not putting any salt in my qtank unless its epsom, because i read they kinda heal d swelling of d eyes....

my qtank? its a 10 gallon tank... no gravel no plants.... a cheap 7 watt powerhead filter, and an airstone.. dats about it...

ryt now... im doing a 70% daily water change... ill do this in for d next 3 weeks or so.... good luck to me... may God save my LILO....

Guest zer0type

btw.. its a 20 gallon tank... im using 2 EHEIM LIBERTY 200 power filters... dats about 20x cycle per hour...

and sorry bout d messy glass, messy room, and messy background...

Hello zer0type,nice to see you!I just wanted to say that your orandas are absolutely beautiful :D They are huge too!with chubby cheeks and huge wens!Lucky you...I can't wait for my fish to grow as big as yours :rolleyes: see you around....

excuse me but why are we talkin in a whole selection of languages, it makes very hard for less cultured people like myself, but still love goldies, to understand what is going on and pick up useful tips. Sorry about complaining and i hope you understand.

From Ben

Guest zer0type
Hello zer0type,nice to see you!I just wanted to say that your orandas are absolutely beautiful :D They are huge too!with chubby cheeks and huge wens!Lucky you...I can't wait for my fish to grow as big as yours :rolleyes: see you around....

391557[/snapback]

tnx... dont u worry.. ur a good mom to ur goldfish.. in time they will grow...

so hows ur fishy?? i hope u got over dat SUDDEN DEATH problem...

im having bit of a problem now... my LILO, i just moved her to a qtank last week.... showing signs of popeye.... and i cant find any meds in my lfs.. and i cant find epsom salt in any local drug stores.. huhuhu...

excuse me but why are we talkin in a whole selection of languages, it makes very hard for less cultured people like myself, but still love goldies, to understand what is going on and pick up useful tips. Sorry about complaining and i hope you understand.

From Ben

sorry about this... but actually, theres no culture talk going on...

Fish are all doing good!Thanks for asking :D I finally got rid of the bad luck(cross fingers)and everything's good at the time.They are all outside for the summer and will bring them back inside when it gets cold.

I am so sorry to hear about lilo :( I had a fish(the one in my avatar)who suffered popeye and lead to dropsy.I wasn't able to get epsom salt or maracyn here either.He died after a couple of days :cry1 You can try to look for a med that has oxylinic acid in it or better yet,why not post on the diagnosis section?A lot of people will be able to give you help.Good luck!My thoughts and prayers are with you and lilo.I hope she gets better soon :)

Guest zer0type

tnx... i hope lilo will get better too... really really... as of d moment.. im just doing 80% daily water change... no salting... i hope dat helps...

Hey mailboxck,good to see you around :) your frys look sooooo cute!I'm glad they survived the heat because I remember you lost a lot of them from too much heat :) What were the parents again?sorry.....I kinda forgot :rolleyes:

Guest zer0type

nice babies MAIL.... maybe their albino goldies.. hehehe...

coyote ugly.. i wish we were neighbours.. hehehe...

*** IM PRAYING FOR A RAIN OF EPSOM SALT OUTSIDE MY HOUSE .... AND SOME MELAFIX TOO!!!! ***

coyote ugly.. i wish we were neighbours.. hehehe... 

*** IM PRAYING FOR A RAIN OF EPSOM SALT OUTSIDE MY HOUSE ....  AND SOME MELAFIX TOO!!!!  ***

391863[/snapback]

haha..be careful what you wish for :lol1 I could be a reaaaaaaal pain :lol: jk

If only I could get epsom salt,I would be happy to send you some :( we really are on the same boat!All I can give you is support and prayers that she'll pull through this.Hang in there......

Guest zer0type

tnk u so much.... when i get a little richer, i promise to order a sack of epsom a salt and boxes of medigold, macaryn, melafix... huhuhu...

i hope, i really really hope my LILO survive this crisis... shes FAMILY to us u know...

Archived