Sign in to follow this  
fi5hkiller

Air Talk - Always Overlooked

I was afraid this was going to be another post where someone says "if you don't have bubbles, you don't have oxygen!" Some people feel that without an air stone, you don't have enough oxygen in your tank, regardless of what else you have (filters, powerheads, etc). Others assume that because THEY live on the equator, EVERYONE gets temperatures over 90 F regularly in the summer and ends up with warm tanks. I was worried about that, too.

Turns out I had no reason to worry, it was a great article! :D I didn't read your article about water changes, but I think I'll go do that now.

Edited by may

Indeed this article is a bit too long.. but that's the comprehensive part of air issue.. though many of us know the importance of air, but not really into details..

so I did a bit of research and consolidate my findings before writing this.. jus hope it is helpful to you and benefitial for your fishes (be it any type of fish)