Nitrite Level(Tap)0

Nitrate level(Tap)0

Ph Level, Tank (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines) 7.6  KH 4 GH 4

Ph Level, Tap (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines) 7.4   KH4 GH4

Other Required Info:

Brand of test-kit used and whether strips or drops? NT Lads liquid

Water temperature? 74

Tank size (how many gals.) and how long has it been running? 4x4x2 360Litres 

What is the name and "size of the filter"(s)? 120Litre sump. water runs through 2 Filter socks, 3 vertical sheets poret foam 3 inch each. then up through alfagrog then seachem matrix

How often do you change the water and how much? Monday 200L, wed 200L friday 360L

How many days ago was the last water change and how much did you change?360L

How many fish in the tank and their size? 4 ranchu 4-5 inch

What kind of water additives or conditioners? prime

What do you feed your fish and how often? repasy super gold. kenta goldfish pellets. home made veg gell.  3 or 4 times a day

Any new fish added to the tank? no

Any medications added to the tank? Absolute wormer plus, it also mentioned it treated for hexamita

List entire medication/treatment history for fish and tank.Please include salt, Prazi, PP, etc and the approximate time and duration of treatment.

Any unusual findings on the fish such as "grains of salt," bloody streaks, frayed fins or fungus? just the hole in the wen

Any unusual behavior like staying at the bottom, not eating, etc.? acting, eating and behaving as normal.

Hi all, As i  said fish is acting normally, started treating with Cloverleaf absolute wormer plus as it mention hexamita, still 2 days to go with this

but not sure its doing any good. I have metronidazole, acriflavine, and waterlife Octozin hole in the head which contains demitridazole at hand if needed. Anyone seen this and successfully treated. I got the metro just incase

it is hole in the wen or head but not sure on dosage. Any help or thoughts much appreciated.

Thanks

Keith

ranchu2.jpg

• Admin

I would use Metronidazole in frozen food for him. Get some food put the Metronidazole in the food and freeze it.  Give the fish a cub of food once a day do this for a min 10 days. :) 

• 4 weeks later...