Sign in to follow this  
JessicaandMarshall

My 6 Fry Got Their Colours---> White!

How exciting is that? I think one is still mostly olive brown, but all the other are WHITE heeheehee :lol The biggest one looks just like whitie and has a REALLY long tail!!! :bounce

Jessica

pics, pics and more pics. and congras to you! time to get a 200 gallon tank now, eh? your gonna have a whole family of whities :lol

Congratulations, Jessica, you must be just thrilled! The guy with the long tail sounds fabulous :D

Congratulations!!! White fish are so cool. They look awesome swimming under a color enhancing light...like a beautiful white cloud. I hope they stay white for you!

Yes pictures,this is so exiting they must look very

lovely congradz jess :D !

White!? :rofl Thats so cool! I also cant wait to see pics.

You know something weird? In Asia, where so many of our fish are bred, white is actually considered bad luck and years ago I was told that the reason you dont see too many pure white fish is that they are culled because they are less desirable. Interesting, huh? I always thought pure white fish were so pretty and the fact that they are less common makes them even better. :)

that is too cool, jess! :lol: ill bet your just tickled pink, huh?

Is white hard to come accross? just wondering, cause every one is so excited. :huh:

Fantail....yup....that is its hard to keep them white (for me anyway) Mine always end up turning gold. It is happening to my red cap as we speak. I'm going to re-name him spot

How do you change a goldfishes color? any way you can controll it? my fish seem to change colors from time to time.