GoldFish Guru#1 has Returned

Hello All, it has been such a very long time, I grew up on this website back in the day, I remember I had No friends and I would write @Ranchugirl often and sometimes @koko at times. Just wanted to say Hello, I have grow up a lot since 2005, thank you all for being so nice to me, I only had you all and my goldies. I am so excited to be back in the Hobby. more to come from me.

• Admin
On 10/16/2022 at 9:30 PM, goldfish guru #1 said:

Hello All, it has been such a very long time, I grew up on this website back in the day, I remember I had No friends and I would write @Ranchugirl often and sometimes @koko at times. Just wanted to say Hello, I have grow up a lot since 2005, thank you all for being so nice to me, I only had you all and my goldies. I am so excited to be back in the Hobby. more to come from me.

👋 Nice to see you again 🤗

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2022 at 5:30 AM, goldfish guru #1 said:

It seems a few ex members pop in from time to time!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2022 at 12:34 PM, koko said:

Like tiny bubbles 😆

I think my very last post was when my Shubunkin Named Roberta Passed, after that i took it hard. and then of course life happened, but im excited to get back into the Hobby all over again